Shannon and I are on the road again. This time, we started the trip off by visiting Shannon's parent's in New Jersey for a project weekend. We rented a log splitter and tackled a big pile of oak, cherry and assorted other logs. It is now split and stacked. Hard work feels really good sometimes.
We then moved inside and installed a Pergo laminate floor in the sun room. Aaron, Chad and myself found a good rhythm. I measured, Aaron cut and Chad installed.
Now we are in Washington D.C. for the remainder of the week staying with Aaron and Alyssa. We plan on visiting museums, going for a run or two, reading, helping out with a few home-improvement projects and the one I am really looking forward to... seeing Transformers II on Wednesday! This one has been a long time coming :)
Blessings to all! Shannon sends her love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment